Before cutting white sugar from my diet, I was a Sour Patch Kids junkie. I just love all things tart and sour! The kiwi, one of the highest fruit sources of vitamin C, makes this smoothie nice and tart. Some smoothies are a good substitute for a meal, but I recommend using this smoothie as an afternoon snack or pick-me-up since it contains just fruit and coconut milk. I prefer to enjoy a fruit smoothie between breakfast and lunch on the weekends. You can sip this Tropical Smoothie on your patio while dreaming about the beach!
With Zest & Zeal,
Ingredients - makes 1-2 servings
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 1 cup frozen tropical fruit mix (mangoes, strawberries, bananas)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Shredded coconut
- Take frozen tropical mix out of the freezer and let thaw for ~ 10 minutes.
- Peel kiwi.
- Place all ingredients in a blender, except for shredded coconut, make sure to add ice last.
- Blend until it reaches desired consistency.
- Top with shredded coconut.
Join our community and receive our Free Menu Planning Guide to make the most of your weekly meals.
This post contains affiliate links (more info here). I only recommend products that I either use myself or would be comfortable using.